It's so hard to choose a meal for your toddler...especially a picky one. I have been collecting ideas for easy foods to feed your toddlers that he will enjoy. Sam loves most of them!
I'd also love to hear what you feed your toddlers! Leave me a comment below & share with all of us.
Sam's favorites...and SUPER easy to make:
• Cream Cheese & Grape Jelly Sandwiches. He loves it even more when I do the "super cool mom cut" (diagonally).
• Tyson Chicken Nuggets.
• Grilled Mozzarella Sandwiches dipped in Marinara sauce. (Make it just like you would a grilled cheese)
• Whole Grain Goldfish
• Frozen Veggies. I buy big bags of frozen peas, carrots & green beans and cook a week's worth at a time. Pop them in some water on the stove, season & you are done.
• Sliced Cucumbers
• Grilled American Cheese
• Ham & Cheese Sandwiches. He likes them deli style or grilled.
• Mac & Cheese
• Leftovers from dinner last night. :)
• Hot Dogs with mustard (we don't do ketchup in my house...yuck!)
Ideas from Powered by Mom (I found her blog on Picket Fence Blogs & wanted to share this post with you. Her blog is fantastic!):
• String Cheese
• Cheese & Crackers
• Chopped Chicken Breast wraps
...see more here.
I can't wait to hear your ideas!